Online Auction Partner for
In The Image
In The Image is now partnering with Michigan Online Auctions Grand Rapids for our antique auction needs. In order for next auction to be a success, we need your help. Anything you can find around your house for us to auction off is greatly appreciated. What we are looking for are antique items and collectibles. A brief guideline of items will be listed below to help you on your hunt for treasures. This is just a helpful list to give you ideas of items that we could use: From the 1900s to the 1980s
• 1920s-1980s Ladies Apparel: slips, lingerie, boots, shoes, stockings, jackets, suits, dresses, hats, gloves, corsets, under-slips, bathing suits, cover-ups, wedding dresses, etc.
• 1920s-1980s Men’s Apparel: t-shirts, 1950s shirts, boots, belts, buckles, shoes, jackets, suits, Stetson hats and others, flannel shirts, cowboy/western/Hawaiian shirts, bathing suits, cover-ups, old tuxedos, etc.
• Any Pottery: Mexican, glassware, figurines, colored glass, Pyrex, nesting bowls, etc.
• Furniture: Scandinavian, modern, Victorian, funky, Herman Miller, oak, wrought iron, etc.
• Jewelry: plastic, rhinestone, figural, bangle bracelets, sterling, Mexican, charm bracelets, etc.
• Old Tin Toys, Wind ups, Stuffed Teddy Bears, Old dolls and clothing, doll cases, etc.
• Old bedding: wool blankets, chenille bedspreads, linens, quilts, etc.
• Clothing: Baby clothing, baby shoes, baby quilts, old baby toys, teething rings, etc. old varsity school sweaters and jackets. Old motorcycle jackets.
Please let the donation associate know you have an antique. Thank you for all your help. It is truly appreciated! Need a pick-up? Call for an appointment to schedule a pick up.